This is your park district! One of the benefits of National Trail working for you, the community, is the ability to rent and reserve our spaces for your own special occasions.
We rent out many of our facilities, including meeting rooms, ball fields and even Splash Zone! If you’re interested in renting a National Trail space, visit our admin building or download one of the rental forms (below/on the right of this page).
Beginning the first business day in January you may reserve picnic shelters for dates from April 1 to October 1 (water and restroom facilities will be limited during the month of April). Shelters typically seat 48 and come with grills and picnic tables on site. Shelters that have not been reserved operate on a first come, first serve basis.
Your team can apply to reserve National Trail baseball, softball and soccer fields for practices beginning April 1. You may reserve one, two-hour time slot no more than one week in advance.
- Registration Form
- Camp Health History Form
- Volunteer Application Form
- Camp Drop Off & Pick Up Authorization
- 2020 Splash Zone Rental Application Form
- Employment Form
- 2020 Splash Zone Birthday Party Package
- Request for Donation Form
- Veterans Park Image Submission Form
- Veterans Park Brick Form
- Dog Bark Brick Order Form
- Geocaching Form
- 2020 Athletic Field Rental Form
- 2020 Facility Rental Form
- 2020 Special Event Agreement Form
- 2020 Shelter Reservation Form