Since 2004, the Carleton Davidson Stadium has delighted fans of baseball with all the excitement of major-league action at the hometown level. We proudly host the Champion City Kings, Springfield’s own Prospect League baseball team. The stadium and its neighboring annex field is also an attractive destination for local, state, regional and national tournaments.
The stadium is also the home of Wittenberg University Tigers during the spring and fall, with the remainder of the baseball season dedicated to local youth and adult tournaments and leagues.
- 1056 Total Seats
- 156 open-air individual back with arm rests
- 900 covered grandstand bench seats
- Wheel chair seating areas
- Locker rooms
- Umpire dressing room
- Complete press box – electronically wired
- Automated sound system
- Meeting room areas
- Lighted parking for night games
Playing Field Dimensions
- Left Field / Right Field Lines: 340′
- Power Alleys: 375′
- Center Field: 400′